Office spaces form the heartbeat of every modern business. So, if you’ve outgrown yours or require an office relocation service for any other reason, it’s imperative that you complete the transformation in the least disruptive manner. Otherwise, productivity and profitability could suffer.
It’s not always an easy task, but building the right plan of action will make the process far smoother. Here’s all you need to know.
Before The Office Relocation Starts
Prior to the relocation itself, there are a number of tasks that need to be completed in order to ensure that your time and finances are organised while also confirming that the move will provide the best solution for the future of the business.
As part of your preparation, you will need to:
- Check the dimensions and floor plan of the new office space.
- Tell your current landlord that you plan to leave on a set date.
- Ensure that the new office is available on that set date.
- Inform your staff well in advance.
- Create a list of people that need to be informed about the move.
- Use this opportunity to get rid of unneeded goods and dispose of waste.
Once you have done all of the above, you can start to think about the physical transportation of your assets as you move into the new office.
DIY office relocation or call a professional office relocation company?
Perhaps the first question that needs to be answered is whether you’ll complete the transportation yourself or call a professional company. The DIY route is an option that may work for some, especially if moving from a small office. However, the reality of the situation is that using a professional office relocation service is usually the better solution.
Here are just some of the reasons to choose an office removal company in Ireland:
- You’ll save time as you won’t need to prepare for the move by booking vans, buying protective materials, etc. Likewise, you’ll save time on the day itself as the professionals work far quicker. This ultimately allows you to get back to work far sooner.
- You’ll save money in the long run as you won’t have to rent all the equipment needed for a move (which moving companies already possess) or lose valuable time during the move.
- You’ll provide your computers, office furniture, and other items with the right level of protection during transit. Ensuring that your assets arrive at their new destination in perfect condition will save you a lot of headaches in the long run.
- You’ll acquire the support of a team that uses great organisation to ensure that all items are transported. Nothing will be left behind, and this includes documents and other small assets.
- You’ll have the opportunity to have furniture and computers installed in the new office space, saving you from another potential headache. This quicker solution is sure to have a positive impact on time, finances, and practicalities too.
- You’ll gain peace of mind from knowing that the best solution has been taken, enabling you to complete the transition and get back to work with confidence.
Essentially, then, using a professional is the best option for your budget, time, and sanity. The small outlay will be vindicated.
RAS Removals Can Be Found Right Here.
What exactly will an office relocation company do?
Professional office relocation services provide a comprehensive and practical approach to support you through every step of the transition before, during, and after the move.
The service will include several stages, including:
- A consultation phase to discuss the details of the move and devise a solid plan of action to get you into the new office in style.
- Providing packaging boxes and crates, as well as labels and checklists for you to pack your products and create detailed inventories.
- The option to complete the packing elements on your behalf, which would also include making a detailed inventory of all goods.
- Collection of all office furniture, tech devices, materials, and boxes on the morning of the move (or the night before).
- Transportation from the old office arena to the new venue, whether it’s across the city or to another county.
- Moving office furniture, tech devices, materials, and goods into the new office. Can also include unpacking and installations so that the new office is ready to go.
- Discussions with you upon completion both at the venue and a few days later to check that you are fully happy and haven’t misplaced any items.
All of those stages are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
What to look for in an office moving company?
If you do decide that calling the experts is the right way to go, it’s vital that you find an office moving company that is up to the task. There’s no greater frustration than booking an inadequate service from a team that is no better than the DIY service, especially when there are very professional companies on the market.
Therefore, it’s imperative that you use the following questions to ensure that you hire the right team.
- Does the company boast a professional reputation built over several years?
- Is the company available on the day(s) of your move?
- Will they work in a fast and efficient manner?
- If required, do they offer the packing and unpacking services you desire?
- Do they have a fleet of different vehicles, ensuring that you get the most suitable option?
- Are they affordable?
- Will they provide transparency on pricing and timescales during the consultation?
- Do they boast a solid knowledge of the city that you’re moving from/to?
- If needed, can they collect items from several office spaces before taking them to the new office?
- Will they use eco-friendly and recyclable packaging goods?
If the professional moving company can provide the right answers to those questions while also offering a friendly and convenient fashion, you won’t go far wrong.
Book your free consultation and quote today!
If you are looking a fast, professional, and affordable office relocation service in Ireland, the RAS Group are perfectly equipped to help you through this crucial stage of the business journey. We’ve already helped thousands of companies like yours, and will get you into the new office quickly and in a stress-free fashion.
To learn more and book your free consultation today, give us a call on +353 1 9631250. Or fill in the Quick Quote form and get a free office move quote today.